Thursday, August 14, 2008

HELP!

Hello Everyone,
This is Alleycat...I have been retired now, and don't have to go to school anymore. Mrs. Muller is changing schools and moving from Kindergarten to Grade 3. Her new school is called Sir Isaac Brock, and they have a Knight riding a horse as their symbol. I think they are called The Sir Isaac Brock Knights. Mrs. Muller needs to choose a new Webkinz as a surprise for her new students. Which one do you think she should choose?

Bye for now,
Alleycat

2 comments:

taya said...

Dear Ally Cat,

I am Taya and I am in Mrs.Muller's Grade 3 class. If you feel replaced, than here is a fact for you: Sir Isaac is a kind horse and you will like him.

xoxo,

Taya

Anonymous said...

I have an Alley Cat.
her name is M&M.
I have a blogspot website,
too.
Come check it out!
It is www.goforganz.blogspot.com
Call me Card.
This is my BFF's website:
www.go4webkinzbunnyz.blogspot.com
Call her Snnobbs!
See you!
Card